We have two volunteer opportunities at the moment;
- On Street volunteers on a Friday &/or Saturday night (at least one shift per month) to help those who find themselves vulnerable in our night time economy
- Volunteer fundraisers to build much need funds to keep the charity sustainable
Due to expansion, we require new volunteers to help us deliver the much needed service in our city. We invite you to attend our volunteer recruitment evening on; Friday 17th July starting at 6pm till 7:30pm and will be held at Suffolk Chambers, Scale Lane, Hull, HU1 1LA – https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Suffolk+Chambers,+Scale+Ln,+Hull,+Kingston+upon+Hull+HU1+1LAemail@example.com,-0.3323813,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x4878be220fefbcc1:0xdc6f0f3c75648ebd Our office is just off Lowgate, if you need directions please click on the link.
The evening will be an opportunity for you to meet our trustees, existing volunteers and there will be a presentation on the services we deliver & an opportunity to ask any queries you may have. If you would like to volunteer with us, you can complete an application form at our event.
A reminder of the advantages of volunteering with us;
- Training in radio communications, conflict awareness and first aid – in addition we arrange a number of other training courses such as drug and alcohol training
- Interesting duties to help vulnerable people with supporting colleagues
- A good operational base, provision of uniform, equipment and regular support from the volunteer coordinator
- Excellent experience to help others in your city & make a difference
- Interesting opportunities to be involved in local festivals and events
You will need to confirm your attendance to our recruitment event & should you have any queries in the meantime, please find my contact details below.
Hull Street Angels Trinity
(A registered charity – 1145797)